Saturday, March 23, 2013

Another Great Discussion

Thanks to Mr. Duncan for leading the discussion on Monday night.  It is interesting to talk about the country with many different perspectives in the room.  It is amazing to go through a book like this and see what a "treasure" Washington, DC is (thanks Pastor for that word).  I will post some links out on the site to the right side related to monuments in DC and will give the link to the map that Newt Gingrich put together on his site to point out the monuments in the book.  While this is a walking tour I think there would be better broken up into at least 3 different walks.  We talked about doing that in the discussion as a group and even opening to others.  Great idea I will put more information out on that although that may be in email.  Please pay attention to the links as it may have some things that I looked up based on what I saw in the book.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm all for the trips. :)